Dos Pozos Post Office
The ex-president of Argentina Julio A. Roca has the vision towards the future of connecting The Patagonia to the Capital City of the country. Giving birth to the postal and telegraphic Power lines from Gral. Conesa (Rio Negro Province) to Cabo Virgenes, inside this line between Rawson and Comodoro Rivadavia was Dos Pozos nodes.
In March of 1900, The Dos Pozos Post office was opened.
In 1972, the Post office stopped working, that´s why the building started deteriorating, and it is our ONG who wish to restore it and to begin to operate it again; since in that way we could preserve our cultural heritage and we could also spread the history of the place.
PHOTOS History and Present Time.